Participate in a variety of corporate startup teams developing products with our clients. Your goal will be to help identify key customer problems and validate proposed solutions to these problems.
As a Junior Validation Expert, you will develop new ventures with our clients in a data-driven way. You are a creative thinker and problem-solver with an analytical mindset. You are also passionate about developing products that make a difference.
- think of new concepts
- prioritize user challenges
- do desk research
- perform customer-discovery with qualitative and quantitative research
- interview users, experts and various relevant stakeholders
- help define main assumptions and validation metrics around a proposition
- support validation experiments and tests
- combine quantitative and qualitative insights to determine next steps
- You enjoy solving problems and execute quickly
- You learn fast and communicate well
- You know how to identify assumptions and design experiments to (in)validate them
- You can (or are willing to learn how to) use various validation tools:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods - user interviews, etc. surveys, prototyping user flows, experiment design, conversion optimization, A/B testing, rapid MVP building, usability testing etc.
- Acquisition channels - such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoogleAds, SEO, referrals, etc. – from setting up to analyzing data;
- Data analytics - measurement plans, event tracking, GA, etc.
Your previous experience:
- Some track-record working on early staged propositions
- Ideally, knowledge of corporate startup processes and methodologies such as the Lean Startup and Design Thinking.
You will work with:
You will work together with the team of expˣ and with our various clients. expˣ works with diverse corporate clients, from Rabobank to SGS on various new ventures.
expˣ is a boutique innovation firm shaped by a collective of founders, product experts & trainers. We partner with both corporates & startups that want to grow their ventures and innovation teams exponentially.