Participate in a variety of corporate startup teams developing products with our clients. Your goal will be to prove and identify key customer problems and validate proposed solutions to these problems.
As a Venture Builder you are passionate about developing products that make a difference. You will develop new ventures with our clients in a data-driven way.
You are product-focused with an analytical mindset with an urge to look for evidence and proof. Furthermore, you are a creative thinker and problem-solver who can develop validation experiments.
- think of new concepts
- prioritized user challenges
- learn new field of expertise by doing desk research
- perform customer-discovery with qualitative and quantitative research
- sketch customer/user journeys in visual scenarios
- define main assumptions and validation metrics around a proposition
- interview users, experts and various relevant stakeholders
- run validation experiments and tests
- combine quantitative and qualitative insights to determine next steps
- guide your team members to work according to the lean start-up principles
- You enjoy solving problems and execute quickly
- You learn fast and communicate well
- You know how to identify assumptions and design experiments to (in)validate them
- You can combine the corporate with the start-up approach
- You can use various validation tools:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods - user interviews, etc. surveys, prototyping user flows, experiment design, conversion optimization, A/B testing, rapid MVP building, usability testing etc.
- Acquisition channels - such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoogleAds, SEO, referrals, etc. – from setting up to analyzing data;
- Data analytics - measurement plans, event tracking, GA, etc.
Your previous experience:
- Proven track-record working with innovation metrics and validation methodologies in early staged propositions, online and offline
- Ability to lead teams towards success
- Knowledge of corporate startup processes and methodologies such as the Lean Startup and Design Thinking.
You will work with:
You will work together with the team of expˣ and with our various clients. expˣ works with diverse corporate clients, from Rabobank to SGS on various new ventures.
expˣ is a boutique innovation firm shaped by a collective of founders, product experts & trainers. We partner with both corporates & startups that want to grow their ventures and innovation teams exponentially.